Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Ready to POP Baby Shower

Over the weekend I threw a baby shower for my amazing sister. While poking around on Pinterest for inspiration I decided on the popular theme "Ready to Pop!"
You can purchase this party kit at my etsy shop here.










These little pink cakes were a cinch to make with my Wilton silicone brownie bites pan




What would this shower be without some food that "POPS"? I filled these popcorn boxes I cut out using my Silhouette CAMEO with my favorite caramel corn recipe 




When I decided on the theme the first things that came to mind were pop rocks and blow pop suckers so I came up with these little favors.

I hope you were able to find a little inspiration here for your own party. Have fun!

Remember, you can purchase this party kit at my etsy shop here.

6 comments:

  1. Do you happen to have a pdf or attachment of the cirle "Ready to Pop" you used on the popcorn box that you could post on here or email?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Anonymous poster above. I would love to have a copy of that! It's hard to find cute ones online.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have a PDF for the favor "thanks for popping by" that you can share??!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you use a cricut cartridge to cut the silhouette of the mom?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can purchase this party kit at my etsy shop here
    https://www.etsy.com/listing/174450438/ready-to-pop-baby-shower-silver-button?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy and mouth watering! Really loving the food and dessert spread on platters. Will suggest the ideas with my cousin planning to arrange her sister in law's birthday and success party. I think already selected one of the best LA venue and finalized the catering menu. Drinks and cocktails will be ordered along with fabulous cake.

    ReplyDelete